Lost Random Chatter

Friday, August 05, 2005

 

first draft madness...glory!

4,200 words.... yipppeeeeeeeeee....woooohhoooooooo... I see the introduction shaping up.... Bugs expected on tuesday... If no further disasters await-
I might just make it by the skin of my teeth.

Since I'm feeling kindly towards them- here's what my assassin bugs look like- Rhinocoris tristis- if you want to call them by their proper name..

Flashy- aren't we? And the wicked fang like rostrum - all the better to stab you with!
[always fatal if you happen to be a cricket or a fruit fly.]

Comments:
congratulations.. hopefully not so demotivated any more?
 
I dont know how mad u r at me but I am back to civilization now. and will write from tomorrow. missing u. still no internet at home and i have a huge psychological block against cyber cafes. hence the disappearing act.miss fighting and somerfield and all else.
 
satya- never you fear- no assassin bugs lurking here to ambush you- cross my heart and hope to die ;)

FG- nope- wasn't demotivated at the time of this post- but now- in tintinese, "Crumbs! I'm not even a whole cookie any more!" :S
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   January 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?