Lost Random Chatter

Saturday, July 16, 2005

 

Whatever...

Thanks for all the comments- the reason I don't reply is cos I have run out of things to say....

Like I have been wrung, and squeezed to a crinkled knot- and try as I might- I can't let loose even a single soulful drop...

He's hurt and upset, and sick of things being topsy turvy, things that should've could've been the right side up....

I laugh and tell him-
" Silly guy! It's all a matter of perspective.."

.... He winces (more the laugh than the platitude), shrugs and shuts up.....

And I go beserk-
" So what do you fucking want me to say? Life sucks? That the bloody world has conspired against you? That it is all going wrong- and what did you do to deserve this?....."
" I don't believe that, don't expect me to say it.... don't fucking expect me to feel sorry.. Cos I think that it's not something that needs to be fixed.. I think you have called these experiences forth, cos you needed them... It JUST IS....and everything IS for a reason...."

.... but somewhere, a nagging doubt has crept in- What if it isn't.....what if it is all going wrong- what if there IS a right side up..........
then one could say that things were going wrong....

... and that wasn't even the point.......

All of us have our own reasons for shutting up...
Perhaps it is best that I say nothing, if saying something, anything, lets loose a torrent of confusion...And try as I might I can't squeeze out one soulful drop....

Comments:
"and everything IS for a reason...."
a rather strong statement of belief, that one.
 
challeneged about 2 lines after,,,
 
not challenge enough. you still believe there's a direction. a "right" and a "wrong". there aren't. things just *are*. for *no reason*.
 
nope- hang on - lets go over that again..

"Cos I think that it's not something that needs to be fixed- it just is - and everything is for a reason"

I agree that there are no rights and wrongs....


What I choose to believe is that things just *are*- but there is a pattern to the (apparently) random- my existence is a means to an end perhaps- i don't like to think that it is an end in itself as it would then be an insignificant 'end' indeed...
 
Satya.. What you say is very sane- but try as I might I have trouble adhering to it :S...

Ummm... seeds of insanity gasping for breath, stifling under many a mask of normality ?

Fingeek - u'd say tht by those lines I imply that insanity is abnormal - but rejecting absolutes again- nothing is really abnormal or normal - perhaps i should have said 'cconformity'...!
 
dont want to clutter up the comments thread, so maybe i'll put up a post on why i think there is no *pattern* to the randomness.. and why this makes things simpler.
 
i look forward to it...
 
it might be very wrong to attribute many things to chance...cant help but feel that there is a pattern....although an errant one at that...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   January 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?