Lost Random Chatter

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

 

Musings

I think I am too curious to fear death..
Also too egocentric to believe that upon dying, I will cease to be...

But I fear pain and hurt...
What would I be like if I eluded the fear ?

Why is it difficult to believe that nothing goes wrong - ever....
Really,
ever noticed the vanishing significance of events over expanding time frames ?

A glass bowl that slipped from my hands, cruel jagged pieces that will never be a whole.

Do you see them - now ?
.... today, in this week ?

And where do they lie in a lifetime ?

And where does this one life stand in eternity ?

... and what is time ?

Comments:
I learnt, through General Relativity, that time is distance.

Also that space-time is curved, like a donut.
 
ever wondered why the universe *is*?
 
thanks for linking, BTW..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   January 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?