Lost Random Chatter

Friday, July 22, 2005

 

?

Sometimes I lose myself...

completely- completely- and i become a tornado- insane- terrifying - threatening...

All words lost on me, lost within me- I rage rage and rage....

You filth- don't even try to touch me, I will whizz you into oblivion, till all that remains is glistening white bones...

You, my soul... do you not see that I am beyond it all- like a rabid dog, I bite and froth and bite some more....

Oh quiet... How i crave the quiet....Shush now! Have I made you cry?
There I was, just within grasp- and you with your stifled sobs caused me to start.....

Lost again, "JUST SHUT UP ...will you just shut up?"

Pause.

..... and now the wait.. interminable, wretched...
I am within me now, yet voices of the wind remain, alien, inscrutable....
The rain, won't you bring the rain- to wash off indelible stains ?

But I sit here, remorseless, scared, brave.....eyes clear but dry.

Comments:
why so much rage?
 
I don't remember,
I don't know...
 
Yes-
Just getting to know myself a little better in weird unexpected ways!
 
"Just getting to know myself a little better in weird unexpected ways!"...and dontyu think thaz perfectly fine too? kinda interesting?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   January 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?