Lost Random Chatter

Sunday, June 26, 2005

 

...a million words just in pictures!

Big Empty...

Comments:
Is there something about the configuration of my computer or its just your layout? I cannot scroll down and post comments!

The idea of fractals amazes me too - and the photo was beautiful; where did you get it?

by the way - I am really happy that something that I had said inspired something so nice.
 
could be the layout- and if it is- I don't know how to fix it :[

yes- the pic is breathtakingly beautiful :) the caption is linked to the photoblog from where i got it!

:) hmm- i am happy that you are happy that ur blog inspired a 'nice' post on mine.. return the favour sometime ;)
cheers!
 
thanks satya - can i not 'fix' the layout somehow?
This template seems to be the only point of stability in my life ;)..!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   January 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?