Lost Random Chatter

Sunday, May 15, 2005

 

REALLY ANGRY....

Why do I do this to myself? Woke up at half ten/ eleven....ate a bowl of cereal...and then, NOTHING!!!

have not had anything to eat since then...

its almost as if I decide not to do anything on a certain day-not even eat...
so i lie curled up in bed- drifting in and out of sleep..would have read probably had I a decent book to read...

and get bad dreams on an empty stomach....of a place long ago, of being alone amongst lots of people...

and wake up- too hungry to move to get myself something to eat....with some amount of supreme effort I get up and get the first thing I see in the fridge- yoghurt....
thank god for the half an hour of sustenance it provides....time to quickly cook something more substantial.. or else " create a post"!

why do i do this to me? wish i could shout at myself, give myself a good shake ... wish they made pills which would do instead of food...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   January 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?