Lost Random Chatter

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

 

no common thread

specs resting on a edge of a hardback on the edge of my bed... a fine balance...

inexplicable drowsiness - a tiredness... is it pizza... am i bored of all the heated intense discussions...animated laughter...internet clips of bollywood spoofs and fat bespectacled men dancing to and singing along high pitched songs..

i am content with a thick book in my hands.... pizza and orange juice in the fridge-- and yoghurt...

no logging in on to msn today.. i am content shutting out the rest of the world...

the one phone call i made- 150- demanding an explanation of a riculously low phone bill (yes- i have learnt my lessons) left me exhausted- billing cycles are so difficult to understand!
...and yet- i cant wait till its past 1900, theres one phone call i can't wait to make...

i like being rescued ... oh let's rephrase that, " i need to be rescued, every so often"

perpetual analysis, procrastination... my scout remarks to me "I am trying to analyse you- most people - they just chuck things in their cupboards, your clothes are folded neatly stacked- no- today your room's in a good way... but .." and i chime in " usually it is such a mess; You see Julia, I'm good on the inside!"...and good natured laughter....

"...............................................................................................i dont like the world no more"...nope i meant the WORD- Procrastination....
well - it can go to hell, and haunt lesser mortals,
me- i can just shut out the world..


Another one of those days...not quite- I have a book to read ... In case you are curious- Its called "An Equal Music"... "Vikram Seth"... " a book to savour?"... I have been told I am greedy... I gobble it up page after page...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   January 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?