Lost Random Chatter

Thursday, May 26, 2005

 

I miss you...

i have dealt with my day..

laughed n no of times, scowled a certain number and told myself not to scowl a greater number of times...answered emails, attended a meeting, braved sudden silences, fought mundane battles.. cycled past a grey lump (once a squirrel)...stood upon a chair and spouted gibberish... not understood about the 3 bomb blasts in delhi...bartered favours.... murmured thanks...

now, in the quiet of the night it is just me and the fatigue of having survived yet another day.

Oh don't get me wrong-I enjoy the drama- I love every second of it, and I love hating the every other second that I don't love!

But - I have dealt with my day..

Now this need to withdraw to someplace quieter, quell the transience..
... to exist in the fourth person ?

And what better way than to lose myself in your breathing?

And it must be a strange trick of time that you are so far away..

Comments:
glad u liked it.. whisperings from my tortured (add trapped!) poetic genius ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   January 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?