Lost Random Chatter

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

 

The benefit of doubt...

U know me- it leaves me feeling scared.
" Am i supposed to wear that dress today ?"
"Do you mind if I smile?"
I don't want to startle you, I don't want you to run away.
I don't want to cause you to lose faith in your judgment the day I laugh instead of crying...
Aren't we both happy- playing our little games.
I don't want to change the rules, you might change your mind..
But I suppose I ought to believe... I suppose I can trust you to find your own strength. Now or then, you will have to learn how to cope with change.
I don't want you to define me, so perhaps I can begin by doing the same........

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   January 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?